MakeOver to An Awe!




Beauty greetings! Welcome to the another post that never goes anywhere far around make ups.
In this post, I will be sharing and reviewing about make up products from a local Indonesian brand, which just never stop making me proud. Why? Well, I have to be frank that most of Indonesia’s people, beauty enthusiasts in specifically, preferred to choose outside make up brand due to their reliability and quality – this happened because Indonesia’s make up brands couldn’t somehow be as good as outside products. But, that was long time ago, now everything has changed. Indonesia has somehow evolved in make up brands, creating and innovating local products that start competing outside make up products slowly and swiftly. Many people now turn their attentions into Indonesia’s local brands, such as Wardah, Mizzu, etc. That’s why, now my preferences more tend toward local brands, not just in order to preserving local sources and enhancing local powers and potencies, but because their quality is as good as outside brands.
            So, in this post, I am gonna talk much about one of the countable local make up brands…..

MAKE OVER!

            I knew this product when I just walked through Guardian (a medium mini-market look alike that provides whole needs), as you can see Guardian is now livened by make up counters lining up and making all the consumers bewildered, including me. So, later I learned that MakeOver is a sister company of Wardah, but the only thing differentiates them is that MakeOver is meant for professional make ups (as i heard, though). Having to hear and read good reviews about its product, I was so tempted to try one. Well, I was so mesmerized and awed by how the product’s quality turned out, so I tried another one and another one. Until, now MakeOver is one of my favorite make up brand! And what likely to be more special that MakeOver is a local brand!
That’s what I am going to talk about now, sharing and reviewing about all MakeOver products that I have.
Let’s talk about these one by one!


First one is :
MAKE OVER

Hydration Serum



 I was so in need of face primer when I knew that MakeOver has this as a primer, not creamy like any other products, but the formula is likely to be clearly viscous liquid. This serum has a hydrating function, aside from being used as a primer before applying make ups. This is a perfect serum for a perfect mainstay, orientating on giving a bright final look with a tightening effect. It helps to adhere make up and so make it more long-lasting. The formula itself is water-based and a little bit viscous.
What I like about this product is first the packaging. The packaging is exclusive with a medium clear pump bottle, a little bit weight, and is equipped by switchable pump to use and keep the serum. But, this is a little bit risky because it is made of hard glass, and susceptible fragile.
About the formula, well I have to say I’ve got nothing to complain about. The smell is not so chemical, the texture is so soft and moist when it blends with your skin, easily absorbed, and leaves your skin moist and silky. 


This is suitable for both dry and oily face.
I use this whenever before I apply make ups, and it’s proved that it helps my make up last longer.
And what is more special that this is just so affordable, only 98K for 33ml. So affordable and long-lasting serum, I have been using this ever since I bought it (approximately 4 months ago) and it has not running out yet.
How to use it?
Pump a little amount of serum, put it in your palm hand, apply by patting it evenly all over your skin face, wait for another few minutes before applying further make ups in order to let the serum absorbed perfectly to your skin.

Next :
MAKE OVER

Corrective Base Make Up

Cyanite 



This is a base make up, a little similar of the above hydration serum, but this is more likely to be a primer and moisturizer in one. There are two types of this base make up, Cyanite and Greenish. If you have reddish spots and marks all over your skin face and you want to cover them all, you can choose up the greenish base make up, as how it is named, the cream is green. Or, if you feel your skin face is so dull and you expect to have that bright final look, you can choose the Cyanite with a purple creamy color. One reason why they name this corrective base make up, because its function is to correct skin face and do a coverage due on that. 


This corrective base make up has the same function as a moisturizer, so whenever i am going to use this, I don’t use my moisturizer. This has a double-function, as a primer and as a moisturizer. Dueting with the hydration serum, this corrective base make up helps to result a bright glowing and long-lasting final look. I use this after I apply the hydration serum.
The formula is so less-viscous liquid, and when you apply it to your skin it leaves a cool sensation and give a glowing final look. Just wait another seconds, then your skin feels so silk and moist. Don’t worry, it is easily and quickly absorbed and no chemical smells. This is suitable for both oily or dry skin.
I like the packaging, easy, hygienic, and elegant. It costs only 69K for 40ml.

MAKE OVER

Perfect Cover Two Way Cake

Before using this as a daily compact powder, I used NYX and I turned to be a little bit disappointed and decided not to repurchase it….and then I met this perfect cover two way cake. It comes in 6 shades, but mine is number 04 in Desert.
This compact powder contents SPF 15 that helps to protect skin from UV lights. So this is suitable if your daily activities are mostly outdoors. The texture is so soft and silk, easily blends with your skin and leaves a matte look. Also what I like, the staying power is surprisingly fantastic! So suitable for touch-ups, perfect coverage, and a little bit resulting in glowing final look.
The packaging is casual and simple with a white fluffy sponge.
It costs for 135K and I will totally repurchase it. (Many of my friends and other reviews claimed that this product is highly recommended).
I am sorry for not showing you the pictures or swatches, because my TWC compact powder just bounced on the floors and broke :( 

MAKE OVER

Face Contour Kit




I honestly have never had a contour kit before, so MakeOver is my first love. This comes in a casual and simple same packaging as the TWC compact powder, and consist of a single brush applicator that is so functional and useable. The kit consists of 2 colors, brown and white. The brownish functions on shading and contouring, for cheek, forehead, nose, and jaw area to make a slimmer look. The white powder functions on highlighting. 

the applicator


This contour kit contents full-coated particle powder that results in silk final look, even the formula is powdery, it does not result in cakey look. It is easily blended, but what I don’t actually like is the texture. The texture is powdery, and that’s why it leaves a pretty much amount of fall-offs when I apply it to my skin. But well, that is not a big problem though since the formula really results in a perfect contouring final look.
It costs pretty affordable with just 105K.

MAKE OVER

Intense Matte Lip Cream

This is my favorite matte lip cream!
It comes in many shades, but mine is number 04 in Vanity. This shade is a little bit hard to find, so I had to buy it through online websites.
I really love the packaging, glassy and elegant, the applicator is short and easily shaped adjusting my lips. The texture is surprisingly fantastic, creamy, easy to be spread evenly, not cracky, and no chemical smells. Usually, I am worried of cracky final look on my lips whenever I use matte lip cream. But for this, none of it happens! This is also pigmented, the color is so intense by only one swipe away. Usually, for a person who has a big lip like me, I have to apply two or three swipes before its spread evenly. But for this, I only have to do once! Its lightweight, results in matte finish (of course), waterproof, and what I like more : the staying power! The staying power is so incredible! It still remains though i have eaten and drunk many times. And what I like more is it does not leave a sticky sense on my lips.
You can get it only for 95K.

MAKEOVER

Liquid Lip Color


Another lip products from MakeOver!
There are actually 13 shades, but mine is in Hazelnut.
If you expect this to be matte lip cream, you are wrong. The MakeOver liquid lip color is likely to be lip gloss.
The texture is glossy and pigmented, but yet the staying power is not as great as the intense matte lip cream. It gives only a slight pigmentation colors on your lips, the rest is glossy and glowing look.
The staying power is not so impressive, but well….tolerated. It lasts within 3-4 hours, but I still like it.
It is only 75K.

Up : Make Over Liquid Lip Color, Lower : Make Over Intense Matte Lip Cream



Left : Make Over Liquid Lip Color, Right  : Make Over Intense Matte Lip Cream


Well, folks! That’s all for the sharing and reviews. My fingers are starting to stiff. The point is, Indonesia’s local brand is now such a worthy two thumbs up to competing with outside make up brands. I will surely keep MakeOver as my favorite make up products and of course I will repurchase every products I have elaborated above! And also, I am thinking about trying out other MakeOver products, too. Soon, maybe!
I hope this post is beneficial for you so you can take this as your favorite make up choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com