Maybelline The Blushed Nudes Eyeshadow Palette

Hello, guys!
I think i forget to mention that no matter how weird i am, i still like make ups! Well, i do not expertise it as many other beauty enthusiast or blogger, i only love it for my self. Not quite collecting every single new brand and giving it reviews, but i only purchase anything that i need and it fits my wallet, and of course : affordable! 
Okay, so i recently looked for eyeshadow palette because my former palette is too old-fashioned and i thought renewal is necessary. So, i did some research of good and affordable eyeshadow and i found : 

 MAYBELLINE THE BLUSHED NUDES!!!!


I am not going to give some review like any other beauty blogger, because honestly i am not too good at commenting make up brands or products. So, i just tell you what i think about this product.
Maybelline The Blushed Nudes Eyeshadow Palette resembles Naked 3 Urban Decay, but in cheaper form. As i recall, L'oreal has similar product like this but i didn't pay any attention on it since i don't count on L'oreal for make up products except lips products.

Here are the shadows of the palette :  


Okay, too be frank, i don't know how they name those shadows. I searched for it in internet about it and seemed to find nothing. I am so sorry too that i am not showing any swatches because there basically something wrong with my camera lights. Oops, i assume you think i wasn't supposed to post this huh? But well, forgive me, i couldn't stand to make it!

Let's get back to the topic.
First, its packaging. I don't know but some people are disappointed because it has no mirrors which can make the applications easier, but i love it with or without mirror. It also has an applicator, there are 2 kind of brush set in edge sides. I can't stop saying i love this packaging, it is small and easy to carry.
As i said, i only purchased make up products that are affordable for me, and it concludes that this product is highly affordable! It costs only 179,000 Rupiah or about approximately $13,5. Pretty price, huh?
I really like the colors of the shadows. It is totally nudes, match with my skin tone, and i enjoy my self trying every style of contouring my eyes and crease with this shadows! I really love it, i even haven't finished to try and treasure it, because there are so many styles you can do with them. 
It is so pigmented, and long-last. As a recommendation, i advise you to use eyeshadow primer or eyeshadow base before you apply these eyeshadows, for it to be long-lasting. Or otherwise, if you don't have any primers or eyeshadow base, you can use concealer instead. Just tap the concealer before, and then you can freely create your eyeshadow looks. 

As a conclusion, this product is highly recommended! 
If you are looking for more reviews, or tutorials, you'd better go for it on youtubes! They are all in! 





(First image was taken from google)

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com